References and sources consulted
Here at lawyerfree.ru we try to cover subject beyond lawyerfree.ru or test that is being provided so you can understand the underlying mechanisms better and get a bigger picture of the information that is asked or you or given in the result.
Part of our work includes research in how different things work and how we can transpose them in useful calculators for your day to day life.
Sometimes we encounter some interesting sources that we want to share with you as well; therefore we dedicated this page to referring you to such sources. Remember to visit this page from time to time because we will be adding more.
- Atrill, P., McLaney E (2012). Accounting: an Introduction (6 ed.). Pearson;
- Johnson, G., Whittington, R., Scholes, K. (2011) Exploring strategy. 9th ed. Harlow: Pearson;
- Atrill, P., McLaney E. (2015) Accounting and Finance for non specialists. 9th ed. Harlow: Pearson.
- BMI Classification. Global Database on Body Mass Index. World Health Organization. 2006;
- Kamath PS, Kim WR (March 2007). The model for end-stage liver disease (MELD). Hepatology 45 (3): 797–805;
- Freeman, Janine (September 2005). The Glycemic Index debate: Does the type of carbohydrate really matter?. Diabetes Forecast;
- Harris J, Benedict F (1918). A Biometric Study of Human Basal Metabolism. PNAS 4 (12): 370;
- Bender, David A. (2003). Nutritional biochemistry of the vitamins. Cambridge, U.K.: Cambridge University Press.
- Stein, DJ (2013). What is a mental disorder? A perspective from cognitive-affective science. Canadian journal of psychiatry. Revue canadienne de psychiatrie 58 (12): 656–62;
- Perring, C. (2005) Mental Illness Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy;
- Jung, C.G. ((1921) 1971). Psychological Types, Collected Works, V6, Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press;
- Jung, C.G. (1966). Two Essays on Analytical Psychology, Collected Works, V7, Princeton, N.J.: Princeton University Press;
- Stein, Dan J; Phillips, K.A; Bolton, D; Fulford, K.W.M; Sadler, J.Z; Kendler, K.S (November 2010). What is a Mental/Psychiatric Disorder? From DSM-IV to DSM-V : Table 1 DSM-IV Definition of Mental Disorder. Psychological Medicine.
- Kappraff J., A Participatory Approach to Modern Geometry, 2014, World Scientific Publishing;
- Boyer, C. B. (1991) A History of Mathematics 2nd ed. New York;
- Hazewinkel, M. (2001), Trigonometric functions, Encyclopedia of Mathematics, Springer.
- Parmeggiani G. (Osservatorio Astronomico di Bologna), The origin of time zones;
- Howse, D. (1980) Greenwich Time and the Discovery of the Longitude. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Jung, Carl G. (1993) . Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle. Bollingen Foundation.
- Elliott Jaques. Death and the Midlife Crisis, International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 1965;
- Pliny the Elder, The Natural History, Book XXX, Chapter 16.
- Robert A. Millikan and E. S. Bishop (1917). Elements of Electricity. American Technical Society;
- Horowitz, Paul; Winfield Hill (1989). The Art of Electronics (2nd ed.). Cambridge University Press;
- Tisza, L. (1966). Generalized Thermodynamics, M.I.T. Press, Cambridge;
- Kaufman, Myron (2002). Principles of thermodynamics. CRC Press;
- IUPAC, (1997) Compendium of Chemical Terminology, 2nd ed.